Changing page background color
There are three different ways to change the background color in Carbon, first we need to decide which one we want to change:
- Change the background color for ALL pages
- Change the background color for just one page
- Change the background color for a block
1. Change background color for ALL pages (globally)
Step 1: Click on DESIGN on the left-hand side. Then click on GLOBAL STYLES and this is where you find the Option to change your background color.
Step 2: Click on GLOBAL STYLES and this is where you will find the Background Color setting. If you change the background color right here, it will change it across all your pages and projects.
2. Change background color for just one page
Step 1: While you're on a page (for example a project, or your About page) simply navigate to Page Settings on the left sidebar (right next to blocks) where you can change the background color for just this specific page.
3. Change background for just one block
Step 1: If you only want to change the background color of a specific section, simply just click the little ⚙️icon on the right hand side of the block, and change the background color right there.